Best Carry On Backpack For Kids [A Guide for Parents]
Finding the best carry on backpack for kids can be a challenge for parents as children have different needs and preferences, and there are also several options available. Out of the thousands of backpacks available, we picked 3 of the best that you can choose from to make the selection easier for you.
Our Top Picks At A Glance:
- Rockland Luggage 17 Inch Rolling Backpack
- Children Toddler Kids Backpack 3D Cute Zoo Animal Cartoon Pre-School Backpack
- Skip Hop Zoo Little Kid and Toddler Travel Rolling Luggage Backpack, Ages 3+, Multi Darby Dog
Note: The links above & below will take you to more information, current prices and customer reviews on Amazon.
1. Rockland Luggage 17 Inch Rolling Backpack
[amazon fields=”B005N2AWO4″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_link=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005N2AWO4?tag=lolw-general-20″ image_class=”ais350″]
This is a medium-sized rolling backpack that is a great option for traveling since it can be easily carried as a backpack and it can also be rolled, making it convenient for kids to bring. This 17″x13″x10″ bag is made of 100% polyester, which is sturdy so it can be used for a long time. It also comes with a shoulder strap that is padded, as well as side mesh pockets where water and other items that need to be quickly accessed can be placed.
- It’s sturdy making it last for a longer time.
- Its extending handle can be pulled up and down smoothly.
- The wheels roll excellently making it easy to use.
- Has plenty of space to put items needed for a few days trip.
- The pockets make water bottles and other items easily accessible.
- Considering the quality of the product, it’s a great value for the money.
- It comes with different designs that girls and boys would love.
2. Children Toddler Kids Backpack 3D Cute Zoo Animal Cartoon Pre-School Backpack
[amazon fields=”B07H23QZN9″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_link=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H23QZN9?tag=lolw-general-20″ image_class=”ais350″]
This is a great option for toddlers because of its colorful and cute designs that the little tots would love. Aside from bringing this soft, lightweight, and waterproof backpack for travel, it can also be used as a pre-school backpack.
- The colorful and cute animal designs are perfect for toddlers. It can also serve as their toy, which is perfect to keep them occupied on any trip.
- It has excellent quality so you can expect it to last for a long time. This make the product value-priced as you will get your money’s worth. You won’t be purchasing a new backpack for your tot anytime soon as this is a sturdy option.
- It is a good size for little kids, but it still has a good space that can carry items like clothes or foods.
- The strap can be adjusted easily, making it convenient to find the best fit for your kid.
- It’s soft and has many paddings making it comfortable to be carried by kids.
- It’s easy to wash and dry so keeping it clean won’t be a problem.
3. Skip Hop Zoo Little Kid and Toddler Travel Rolling Luggage Backpack, Ages 3+, Multi Darby Dog
[amazon fields=”B0079Q5W2Y” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_link=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0079Q5W2Y?tag=lolw-general-20″ image_class=”ais350″]
This rolling luggage backpack is a sturdy bag that is perfect for children ages 3 and up as it can be easily carried as a backpack with its size, and also roll on the ground or floor for convenience. It comes with just the right amount of space to pack a few things for an overnight travel or things that can be added on the carry-on luggage that are important for kids like toys or snacks.
- It’s durable so you can expect for your kids to use it for a long time.
- The design is colorful and attractive, making it perfect for kids. Aside from the Darby dog design, there are other animal designs to choose from like owl, monkey, and bee.
- The product looks exactly as it is in the picture so you wouldn’t be disappointed. What you see is what you will get.
- It is convenient to carry. Kids can use it as a backpack or it can also be rolled on its wheels. It comes with a shoulder strap that parents can use to carry it hands-free, in case the kids get tired of holding it.
- It has front pocket and side pouch that is convenient for placing items that needs to be easily accessible like water or snacks.
- It’s not just a bag that can be used for traveling, but it also works as an amazing schoolbag. Kids can easily bring their school materials, such as notebooks and coloring items. Their snacks and lunchbox can also fit in the front pocket.
- It has a nice size for carrying various items for travels, including clothes that can be used for several days.
Travel Backpacks and Children
When taking a family trip, one of the most obnoxious aspects of travelling is having to carry along not only your belongings but also the belongings of your children. Most likely, you will end up trying to cram into your backpack a favorite stuffed animal or a coloring book and some crayons, which your children simply would not travel without. After several days or weeks of being on the road, these extras in your pack can certainly show their weight.By purchasing a backpack for your kids, you can help them understand the intricacies of travel while also instilling an ethic of responsibility for their own travel gear (including, of course, the stuffed animal). Instead of burdening your young children with a 30 pound pack that could stunt their growth, finding a quality travel backpack that is specifically designed for children is an important consideration. Here you can find a good read about the best travel backpacks for people of all ages.
Choosing the best carry on backpack for kids can be a challenge as there are several things to consider, including the size, comfort, sturdiness, and the design. The three products listed above are all perfect for kids as they have the right size, fun design, and they last longer. Aside from traveling, they can also be used for school.