Best Ultralight Bivy Tarp — For Any Campsite!
With so many bivy tarps to choose from in the market, its best to buy an ultra light, comfortable and durable one that is within your budget. To help narrow down your choices, we listed the best ultra light bivy tarp that’s great for your next outdoor adventure.
Best Ultralight Bivy Tarp Reviews:
- Survive Outdoors Longer Escape Bivvy
- Aqua Quest Hooped Bivy Tent
- Survival Frog TACT Bivvy Emergency Sleeping Bag
1. Survive Outdoors Longer Escape Bivvy
[amazon fields=”B00EZEPCB4″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_link=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EZEPCB4?tag=lolw-general-20″ image_class=”ais350″]
Considered a revolution on backcountry shelters, this waterproof bivvy gives the best bang for your buck. Other ultra light shelters leave your clothes wet as condensation builds up, but this one is built for you to stay warm and dry.
- Made with a special fabric that keeps moisture, rain, wind and snow away while reflecting heat back
- Includes a drawstring t seal out elements
- Color is ideal if you don’t want to be seen
2. Aqua Quest Hooped Bivy Tent
[amazon fields=”B0056SOA48″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_link=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056SOA48?tag=lolw-general-20″ image_class=”ais350″]
This hooped bivy tent has everything you need. It is breathable, waterproof, compact and super light. It sets up fast and is very durable, absolutely worth every penny.
- Features 70D rip stop fabric with PU coating and heat taped seams for guaranteed durability
- Boasts waterproof rating of 10,000mm and breathability rating of 3000 gr/m2/day
- Sets up in a minute or two with enough room to move around
3. Survival Frog TACT Bivvy Emergency Sleeping Bag
[amazon fields=”B01M9CBOP3″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_link=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9CBOP3?tag=lolw-general-20″ image_class=”ais350″]
If you want a survival tool and bivvy in one, then this product is an excellent choice. It’s a great addition to your camping gear for it is made for emergencies and convenient to store.
- Weighing only 4.7 ounces, you won’t find it difficult to add this to your survival kit
- Material is tear-resistant, waterproof, windproof
- Designed with taped seams and weather resistant barrier to keep you comfortable