Thinking back to the last car trip I took with my family; we were running late to get to a KOA before nightfall. With a three-year-old and five-year-old in tow, we had to make numerous stops along the way every time the kids had to go. All the beverages we were downing were not helping the situation because the kids had to go and when they had to go we had to stop. At that point, I remember thinking that if we had a portable toilet at hand it would have shortened the pitstops we took and we would not have been so late.
That was years ago, and we finally got around to buying a recreational vehicle for your our annual family road trips. Top of the list was making sure that the RV was comfortable enough to see us through those road journeys. I thought back to our past car trips, and I knew that I had to get the best RV toilet aboard. We love to travel, but we also love our privacy… Hence us making an article about this product to help you along your search and make the rigth choice.
- 6 Best Camping Toilet Reviews (Portable & Easy!)
- Toilet Tent Reviews (Sneak Away, even in the Woods!)
- Best RV Surge Protector Reviews (Stay Plugin’ In)
Research enlightened me about the various options available, and I believe it could be helpful for someone in the same position looking for an RV toilet.
Best Toilets For RV Comparison
The below affilate links will bring you to Amazon.com:
- Porta Poti Curve By Thetford
- Thetford 34429 Magic-Style Toilet
- Pedal Flush Aqua-Magic Toilet
- Thetford Aqua-Magic Hand Flush Toilet
- Aqua-Magic Bravura Toilet
- Thetford 19766 Electric Flush Toilet
- Dometic 310 Low- profile w/Toilet Spray
- Dometic 320 Standard Toilet