These days most backpacks break within a year. Either the bottom splits or the zip breaks off and gets stuck. You’re left with a useless bit of canvas and have to buy yourself a new bag, but which one to pick?
Well as with a lot of products the military has led the way in the best, durable, long-lasting and damn good quality packs out there. On top of that, they’ve made a simple but effective webbing system that lets you add on extra modules to the bag.
The best MOLLE backpacks tend to be more comfortable to wear than other bags, they’re built to last and have loads of handy separate pockets and hideaways to keep your gear organized.
Molle Backpack Reviews & Comparison
The below links will bring you to Amazon:
- Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol 36L Black Assault Pack
- Gonex 35L Tactical Military Backpack
- Mil-Tec 14002608, 20L US Assault Pack
- Eberlestock Halftrack F3MM Backpack
- Military Tactical 3-Day Hydration Backpack by Rupumpack